We went to the park today and it started out pretty chilly. It warmed up nicely and the girls had lots of fun. They don't stay on the picnic blanket nearly as much these days but they love playing together and keeping us moms running!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really should take more pictures....but I so suck at it....and when I have you guys to o it for me...why bother....HA HA HA
4 comments:
I really should take more pictures....but I so suck at it....and when I have you guys to o it for me...why bother....HA HA HA
Thanks for always taking them!
hugs~
Julie
Fun, fun, fun. The pics rock too :) I love Quinn doing her yoga, lols. Can't wait till the next one!
Looks like fun! Those girls are getting so big!
That's my "shoe" girl! We had loads of fun as usual!
Post a Comment