Today we made last minute plans to go to baby time at the main library. This time we met up with 8 of Emily's "guy" friends. (I think if I say "boy"friends her daddy might be mad) Emily enjoyed it- especially the puppets. Some of the singing she didn't like but then again she cries when I sing to her sometimes too. So at least it's not just me! It was good to see all you handsome guys and your mommies!Tuesday, March 31, 2009
hangin' with my "boys"
Today we made last minute plans to go to baby time at the main library. This time we met up with 8 of Emily's "guy" friends. (I think if I say "boy"friends her daddy might be mad) Emily enjoyed it- especially the puppets. Some of the singing she didn't like but then again she cries when I sing to her sometimes too. So at least it's not just me! It was good to see all you handsome guys and your mommies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, look at all those boys, 2 cute! Storytime at the main location is pretty awesome.
LOOK at you EM! Watch out Daddy!
Post a Comment