Saturday, April 4, 2009

Emily's First Easter Egg Hunt!

Today Emily went to her very first Easter Egg Hunt that our friends put together. It was SO MUCH FUN! We are so glad we got to be a part of it! Emily didn't have to hunt too much to find the eggs we had a baby area. Next year I'm sure shell be running around getting eggs and eating all the candy!

6 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Such fun! She looks so adorable too and love that picture of the three of you.

Julie & Cara said...

AWESOME pic of the three of you....and I love Emmie's outfit!!! Too CUTE

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and her dress!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Sweetness.


Audrey

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl. Beautiful family.
I loved hearing your story :)

Tina said...

Aww, the holidays are way better now that we have kids! They are sooo much fun!