Love, love, love this! Yay for warm weather and water fun :) Her pink toes are too cute too.(ps - we are on blog sync again, I just did a sprinkler post, ha-ha)
Yay, you found Elmo! Our girls are just loving this warm weather and all the water fun. We need to have a sprinkler/pool playdate soon! And what pretty toes you have Emi!!
Awww, man you get the best pictures! I love the one of her kneeling :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love, love, love this! Yay for warm weather and water fun :) Her pink toes are too cute too.
(ps - we are on blog sync again, I just did a sprinkler post, ha-ha)
Yay, you found Elmo! Our girls are just loving this warm weather and all the water fun. We need to have a sprinkler/pool playdate soon! And what pretty toes you have Emi!!
Awww, man you get the best pictures! I love the one of her kneeling :)
Post a Comment