This is a perfect 12 month picture of her!!! It's the best, look at her smile!!! I've loved watching her grow in each monthly picture. Happy Birthday sweet Emily!
I just want to pick her up and tickle her and kiss her sweet cheeks :-) I am having emmie withdrawals! Happy b-day sweet emmie....and happy day to the bestest parents a girl could have :-)
5 comments:
This is a perfect 12 month picture of her!!! It's the best, look at her smile!!! I've loved watching her grow in each monthly picture. Happy Birthday sweet Emily!
I don't think I have ever seen a happier kid! She oozes joy! :)
I just want to pick her up and tickle her and kiss her sweet cheeks :-) I am having emmie withdrawals! Happy b-day sweet emmie....and happy day to the bestest parents a girl could have :-)
XOXXO Julie and Cara
so cute!
Freaking adorable :)
Post a Comment