Sunday, April 12, 2009
just like riding a bike
Emily has a little seat that goes on her daddy's bike that we put on it today (thanks for your help Uncle Cory) Emily wasn't sure at first but knowing her daddy (her favorite guy in the world) was right there she loved it! It took a second to get used to the big helmet on her head but since it was pink and had bunnies on it.. that makes it all the better! Emily was riding around on the bike just waving at everyone. It was quite entertaining to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It looks like she and Daddy had a great time!!! I love that she was waving at everyone. How freaking cute is she!?!? :)
go big daddy
That looks super fun! And I love that wave!
I love it! Maybe we should try that with Kaleigh-well we'd have to get a bike first-LOL!
Post a Comment