Monday, July 21, 2008
strollin'
It's hot as heck here but we went for a walk today. Auntie Jessa came over (not the one from last week.. a different Jessica) Em has quite a few "Auntie Jessica's" Well, we pulled out Em's umbrella stroller for the first time (thanks Voss family!) and she loved it! Here are a few pics we took while on our walk.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I love the feet in the grass :) Emily you are so ADORABLE!
We have the same stroller - love it!! I cant believe how big she's getting! And still as cute as ever!!
PS: I am a total sucker for those floppy hats!!!
I love the stroller! So cute. And love the rolls ;) She is doing so great!
I want to kiss those little legs!!!!!!
I love those little legs! And what a fun stroller!
Love that stroller!
And Em is pretty cute, too :) Love the pic of her feet in the grass!
I love those leg rolls...if only they were as cute on me!!
Audrey
Love the stroller!! :-) Those Voss' have some good taste. LOL
I can't believe how big Emi is getting!! Wow! What an absolute doll! :-)
Post a Comment