I love these photos! They are just hillarious - and precious!!
Thanks for the laugh :) too cute!!
Oh wow, that is just so funny! Looks like our house too, except once she finally gets up she starts yelling for Lovey/a ball/a dog/a cat to come up too, ha.
ahha! The stages of climbing and becoming more independant-don't know if this is a good thing or bad-LOL!
Ha ha ha, go Em, you can do it!
OMGoodness! I don't think I have laughed this hard. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. She just cracks me up!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love these photos! They are just hillarious - and precious!!
Thanks for the laugh :) too cute!!
Oh wow, that is just so funny! Looks like our house too, except once she finally gets up she starts yelling for Lovey/a ball/a dog/a cat to come up too, ha.
ahha! The stages of climbing and becoming more independant-don't know if this is a good thing or bad-LOL!
Ha ha ha, go Em, you can do it!
OMGoodness! I don't think I have laughed this hard. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. She just cracks me up!
Post a Comment