Saturday, August 16, 2008

4 MONTHS OLD!

Happy 4 months Emily!

From our scale at home we think she weighs 13lbs 4oz and our best judgement is 25 inches! Emi has her 4 month dr visit on Monday and we'll update the correct stats then! We're excited to see all the new things she learns this month!

This past month's FAVORITES:
Books-
read by mommy: You are my I love you and Hugaroo
read by daddy: How do I love you and Hugaroo

Toys-
anything she can put in her mouth. teethers, cold ones, and chewy
ones and even one that vibrates when she chews on it!

To pass the time-
talking to anyone about anything

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy 4 months to a precious little girl

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Yay! 4 months! She's really is getting so big. I love that you do the monthly pic to see how much she has changed, it's such a good idea.
So cutesie :)

Tina said...

Happy 4 months Em! You are growing so fast and just as beautiful as the day you were born!