I remember those faces! I don't think there is anything Kaleigh doesn't like now.
I love her face! She'll end up liking them :)
I love the goatee in the bottom right pic! Annabel's on green beans too. She likes everything pretty much on day 2.
OMW, she's not good at hiding her feelings, is she?? LOL!! So cute!
Ha ha, she looks SO insulted in the last pic!
Too cute, Mesa!! Guess you'll have to wait on the green beans! LMAO.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I remember those faces! I don't think there is anything Kaleigh doesn't like now.
I love her face!
She'll end up liking them :)
I love the goatee in the bottom right pic! Annabel's on green beans too. She likes everything pretty much on day 2.
OMW, she's not good at hiding her feelings, is she?? LOL!! So cute!
Ha ha, she looks SO insulted in the last pic!
Too cute, Mesa!! Guess you'll have to wait on the green beans! LMAO.
Post a Comment