i started out small but i'm growing fast!
Born on Wednesday, 4.16.08
5:05pm CST
Weight: 6lbs .03oz
Length: 18 1/2 inches
5:05pm CST
Weight: 6lbs .03oz
Length: 18 1/2 inches
Emily's monthly pictures
8lbs 1oz, 20 1/2 inches
10lbs, 3oz. 21 1/2 inches
11lbs, 12oz. 24 in.
13lbs, 10oz, 24 1/4 inches
15lbs, 26 inches
15lbs, 11oz., 26 1/4 inches
16lbs, 3oz., 26 1/2 inches
17lbs, 8oz., 27 1/2 inches
18lbs, 27 1/2 inches
18lbs, 5oz., 28 3/4 inches
18lbs, 13 oz, 29 1/4 inches
19lbs, 3oz, 29 1/2 inches
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(219)
-
▼
August
(24)
- uh oh- applesauce
- do we have a doctor in our future??
- okay.. vegetables aren't too bad...
- it's not easy being green
- vegetables...yuck!
- when mommy is away...
- I can sit up!
- playdate princesses
- the giggles we love!
- dr.appt update and more rice ceral-yum!
- Emily's first solid food- rice ceral!
- mmmm.. this is rubbery
- 4 MONTHS OLD!
- Emily 101
- Emily's Adoption Day!
- SPLASHDANCE
- playtime with Gabby & Phoenix
- fun in the pool
- she fits!
- family photo from our 2nd vacation
- just chillin'
- fastest beach trip EVER!
- more swimming!
- a little laughing!
-
▼
August
(24)




6 comments:
She is growing up sooo fast! I can't wait to see her next week. I bet she really has changed since the last time we had a playdate! I know that K sure has and can't wait to see the girls (and boys if any) together. They are sure to be more social now than our first playdate.
Okay, I just noticed something-do her and K have on the same jammies!? I'm sooo not believing it if they do!
Big girl! Chatty Cathy ;)
What a chatterbox, I LOVE it! I love how she's looking at the pics and talking to them. That smile at the end is priceless!
Can't wait to see her (and you) next week!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!♥
Precious!!
Audrey
Post a Comment