Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Emily's Adoption Day!

Starting today we are calling August 12th our "Family Day". Will and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary today as well as celebrating Emily's official adoption. This special date made us a family 8 years ago, and again today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Mesa I'm so happy!!!! Congratulations to your wonderful family, what a perfect day!
Yay!

Karen NJ said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Tina said...

Congratulations and Happy anniversary,we are SO proud for your beautiful family.Love Tina,Billy & Kaleigh

Erin said...

Congrats again! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Your dad is so cute! You look so beautiful and happy!! I love you and I am so sorry I couldnt make it.

Audrey

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day Mesa. Congrats on the adoption being final. WOO-HOO You are truly blessed with a beautiful healthy baby girl. Thank you so much for sharing this part of your life with us all.

Love Amanda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again, SO happy for yall - what great pictures!