Friday, August 29, 2008

uh oh- applesauce

okay, I (mommy) have been making Em's baby food. Well, we tried applesauce for the first time tonight. I used organic apples and cooked them and pureed them last week and then I froze them in ice cube trays. I tasted it and it was great. Well, to an adult it is great but I think it was a little tart for Emily. Um, check out these pictures and the video. Yeah, we mixed it with oatmeal and it was a bit more tolerable. Maybe mommy needs to BUY the baby food applesauce??!! These pictures make it look like we're feeding her lemons!

Popeye face!


and now for the video.....

10 comments:

Karen NJ said...

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile! So cute!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! The the pics too cute.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this comment

That is hilarious! The the pics too cute.

was from Amanda S~

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

OH that was so funny! I love it! How can such a sour face be so cute?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!♥

Erin said...

You do remember the video of Ry and applesauce right? =) If not, email me and I'll send it to you. He loves it now though!

Tina said...

Ha-what a cute face. She will probably love it in the next few tries.

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!! You meanies!!!

Audrey

Amy said...

OMG LOL I love that first pic!!!

Mrs. Sofa said...

Such a good mommy you are!!

Your blog is awesome...pictures and the way you post them are so neat.