We went swimming again today and bought Emi a new float. I think next thing we need to think about is getting a pool at our home! Emi just LOVED it!Em & Uncle Cory
We need to get our water babies together for a swim. Oh, Kaleigh has that same float too...only in purple!! Guess their Mommy's have the same "great" taste again!
6 comments:
She looks like such a water baby! Love the new float!
Looks like she had a great time! Love the float, we have a similar one in blue. Hope your bday was great!
We need to get our water babies together for a swim. Oh, Kaleigh has that same float too...only in purple!! Guess their Mommy's have the same "great" taste again!
Yay, funsies!!
She is so beautiful! I love seeing the updates. You will treasure all these pictures and 'journals'
I am so happy for your family!
What great photos! She is so beauiful, Mesa. And I love the family shot. ♥
Post a Comment