Monday, August 18, 2008

dr.appt update and more rice ceral-yum!

okay so this picture won't really go with the post but I took this picture yesterday and the face she's making is just too sweet- I think it's pretty darn cute if you ask me!
Emily did real good at the doctors today, even mommy did okay, well better than last time. I think for Em it had something to do with the Tylenol having PLENTY of time to kick in before her shots because our appt was at 10:30a and the shots weren't until 12:30p. Nice long wait. She loves her pediatrician and he got big smiles from her today. Thank goodness he wasn't the one giving the shots! She is healthy and is doing great! Her weight was 13lbs 10oz but we had JUST fed her a 6oz bottle. So, my weight guess the other day may have been more accurate. Her height was 24 1/4 inches. She's growing so fast! Her weight is in the 55% and her height in the 50%. She's just perfect!

Night 2 of rice cereal went REALLY well. She really seems to like it a lot and is hardly spitting any out! She's learning to eat like a big girl. We are so very proud of her!

3 comments:

Erin said...

You're right, that picture is so sweet =) Glad to hear the great update!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Woohoo! Go Em!
And since we share the same doc, I agree he's worth the wait :)