
Emily is 10 months old today! Where has time gone?! She has been SUPER busy this past month. She has went from doing an army crawl, to crawling on all fours, pulling up to a stand, and now cruising. I see walking in her future! Her personality just blossoms more every day. She also got her 2 top teeth this month as well- you can't see them too good yet when she smiles so hopefully in the next few weeks we'll get some
toothie pictures! She knows we love to make her smile and she does the same with us. She loves to make us smile by being crazy and goofy! She has tried a whole bunch of new foods and right now there is nothing she doesn't like. She is a very good eater but I'm not sure where this little lady puts it all!
Emily is 18lbs, 5oz and 28 3/4 inches. What a big girl!
9 comments:
Happy 10 months Ms Em! Ryan misses you!
Happy 10 months Emily!!
yeah, big girl!
Happy 10 months Miss Emily! Wow, you really have changed so much, look at you cruising! Yay!!! (and love that pic Mesa!)
yay...sweet girl :-)
How wonderful! Happy 10 months, Em!!! I love this picture, her personality shines through!!!
Happy 10 Months Emily! Wow, only 2 more to go and you will be the big 1!!! So hard to believe!
She is so beautiful! I can't believe it has been 10 months!
10 months? Where has time gone?? Everyday she gets more and more beautiful, Mesa!
Post a Comment