well Em has been getting to where she will walk alone with her little doll stroller now. I am so proud of her! She's doing so good (yes you can even hear me gush with proudness on her video) She is just growing ENTIRELY too fast.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh my gosh, look at her go!!! GO EM!
Aw, big girl!!!!
It is sad, wonderful, glorious, sobering all at the same time. you love the leaps and bounds, but then you want your baby to never grow up!
enjoy it, I know I am!
OMGosh!! How adorable! She's getting sooo big! :)
Wow, she is doing so great!!! Go Emily!!! Get yo' walk on girl :0)
This is TOO cute! I wish we could get our girls together! They are both doing the exact same things! The best part is how well she maneuvers the doorway. What a sweetie. I love it!
What a big girl!!!
Great job Em!
Way to go Emi!!!
Post a Comment