Thursday, February 26, 2009

an EXTREMELY fun day!

Emily and I met up with our friends Julie and Cara to go check out the Extreme Home Makeover set here in town. Tomorrow is the big reveal to the family so we decided we should go check it out today! We got to see Paige and Michael but no Ty. We also ran into Tammy and Anna there! It was a gorgeous day too so afterwards Julie and I took Cara and Emily to a nearby park so they could stretch their legs and have some lunch! What a fun day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOSH What a beautiful day it WAS!!!! I wish every day in Tallahassee was that pretty..not to hot, not to cold. just right :-)

I love all the pics, but the one of you and EM is really good I think!

Kisses! Cara and Julie

Tammy On the Go said...

I love the photo you snagged of Anna..you are a blessing!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

What fun!

Tina said...

Meeting celebs already, Go girls! (But where was Ty? :)