Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana V.!

Today we celebrated Nana V's birthday! We went to eat pizza and had a fun time. (Emily ate a 1/2 of a 6" cheese pizza by the way!) We always have fun with the family! Love you Nana V!
Also today, Emily's top left tooth popped out! We have a top tooth! Now to work on that other top one.. this one was very hard work! (Emily won't let me ever see her top gums so we don't have a top tooth picture just yet) But- Emily is pointing to the tooth that did come in!

4 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

What a happy, happy birthday :) And yay to Em's first top tooth :) And double yay to loving some pizza!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I always post the same comment: She is so cute. But it's the truth! YAY for pizza and family time and a tooth!

Tina said...

Awwweee! What is it with our girls and pizza? I can get Kaleigh to eat it when she will eat nothing else!

Anonymous said...

Can she just keep getting sweeter?