Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"P" is for Pickles

Emily is ALL ABOUT PICKLES since we gave her one a few weeks ago. She inhales them! I am not a huge fan of pickles at all.. but Will is.. they are two of a kind!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! I actually don't think we've given Ryan a pickle ... might have to try that tonight!!

Anonymous said...

I used to love my grandma's homemade dill pickles when I was little. I loved them so much that I would drink the juice from them.
Of course I wasn't as young as Em but I loved them the same.

I've said before that I think that she looks like her daddy, now she acts like him too.

Greg & Maria Voss said...

That's so cute! G loves them! Inhales them as well. :)

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Yummy, pickles are soooo good Em! Good taste!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Tina said...

Yummy, I love pickles too and so does Kaleigh. It seems like they would turn their heads because of them being a bit sour but it sure doesn't seem to phase them!