Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OOOOOHHHH! OHHHHHHHHH! OH!

If you have been around Emily even just a little bit lately you have probably heard her say "OOOHH" and you know she really means it. She sees something real neat. Well, in this case it's her favorite. Birds. There are these huge birds that fly around in the sky every evening around 5pm every night at our house. She LOVES to watch them. And she just keeps saying OOOH oooooh OOOOOHHHHHH. It's so cute. I don't know where she got the OOOHs from but she makes sure we don't miss the birds either! I will try to catch her on video next time we see the birds. Oh and she doesn't just OOOH at the birds.. it could be anything.. the birds get extra OOOHs though.

4 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Ooohhhh I love her Ohhhhh's!!! They are the cutest thing ever!

Tammy On the Go said...

I can't wait to hear this myself...

Tina said...

I LOVE to hear her when she does this, it is SO cute! She sure has an eye for things!

Greg & Maria Voss said...

I found my answer! I should read from the bottom up, LOL! :)