Thursday, February 19, 2009

a visit to the eye doctor!

I took Emily to her 3 month eye glasses check-up.. hard to believe it's been 3 months already but yet it seems longer! Dr.Sherman was happy to see her and said she was doing perfect with the glasses! He was very pleased. He said she'll probably be wearing them throughout childhood and that we probably want to soon think about a back-up pair of glasses. When they start walking is when lots of scratches and dents happen to the glasses. So.. we'll see what kind of "stylish" frames we can get next time as backup glasses- for people to ask "are those real?"
Here's a pic I snapped with my cell phone while we were waiting for Dr.Sherman.. Emily is such a good patient and makes everyone smile. Thank goodness they didn't dilate her eyes today or else she wouldn't have been smiling!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE LOOK ON her face, is like....mom, please, theres a camera on that thing too...goodness!!! HA HA HA...I love it.

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

I love that you took a picture of her at the doctors office, you make me feel so much better about taking pictures everywhere I go too! I'm glad she is doing great. You'll have to get a rainbow of colors so she can match them to her clothes!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable sitting in the chair!! Such a big girl!

Tammy On the Go said...

Okay, I am going to just keep her next time I see her....

Tina said...

Look at that big girl! I think she is just beautiful with her glasses!

Greg & Maria Voss said...

I love her glasses! I think they are simply the sweetest and in person they are even cuter! :) Who care what other people say -- Emi is an absolute doll with her glasses. XXOO People are just jealous they don't look THAT cute!