Wednesday, August 20, 2008

playdate princesses

Our little princesses are getting so big! We hadn't had a play date in a while and now they are all doing different things, Quinn and Kaleigh are crawling and sitting up and Em is doing good on her tummy and rolling over. They change so quickly! Can't wait to see you guys again Quinn, Kaleigh and your mommies! Aubrey , we missed you and your mommy! Hope to see you next time!Emily was WORE OUT after play date today.. she slept for a little over 3 hours after her friends left! I couldn't believe it! I snapped a few pictures of our tired girl. She never woke up when I moved her to her crib.

2 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

I love it! We had tons-o-fun :) Thanks for having us...and I was so excited to see how much both Emily and Kaleigh have grown!

ps - it's funny you called them the playdate princesses and I called them the social butterflies, lol

Tina said...

We had lots of fun today too! Can't wait to do it again. Kaleigh seems to really like these playdates. She is knocked out right now, guess today wore her out.