Sunday, August 17, 2008

Emily's first solid food- rice ceral!

Tonight we gave Em some rice cereal for the first time. It was quite fun and she wasn't sure what to think at first but in the end she was liking it. We only fed her a little bit and will try again tomorrow.
p.s. hi doodah! we miss you!

5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

I love it! So exciting! And I love how it's one day after her 4 month b-day, I think we tried to wait until Quinn's 4 month mark too.

Karen NJ said...

Yay Emily! What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Em I love you and yo Mom & Dad!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks surprised by it, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! Looks like she enjoyed the cereal. She is such a big girl now, and gets cuter every day! :)